Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)
Computer Related (IS, MIS, Internet, DP)
Life is an adVenture!
I've been riding both dirt bikes and street bikes since I was about 16 years old. I don't ride dirt bikes any more, just cruisers/touring bikes.
- '07 Galaxy Blue/Raven Royal Star Venture
- PMS adjusted to 3.25 turns
- one shim added to the needles
- Barons lowering kit on rear
- Front lowered by 1.25" (slipped tubes up in trees)
- Dyna3K Ignition on curve 3 w/7500 RPM rev limit
- Garmin Zumo 665 LM GPS
- Kury ISO grips & hiway pegs
- Barnett Pressure Plate kit for the clutch
- Caliper mounted MotoLights w/LED lamps
- Doran 360M TPMS
- Pakit Rak Receiver mounted luggage system w/running/brake/turn signal lighting
- HID Headlight and TruckLite #2262 LED Passing Lamps; Radiantz front LED turnsignal/running lamps; LED rear tail and turnsignals with Run/Turn/Brake module
- LED running/brake light bar mounted under the trunk (RIVCO)
- Black Galfer braided Stainless Steel brake and clutch lines
- 10 wt. Bel-Ray synthetic fork oil
- R1 4-piston front brake calipers and 2006 Roadstar master cylinder
- Hagon rear shock
- Shindengen FH020AA Super Kit regulator/rectifier from Roadstercycle.com
- 121,000 miles and counting!